Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Ants Part 2
The score right now is Ants 1- Tiffany 2 .
I bought some caulk today. I sealed up the spot that those nasty ants are using to enter my house. While I was on my hands and knees filling in said hole one of the invaders bit me. BIT ME!!! To which I replied "Oh no you didn't" and smashed it with my thumb. So now all of the ants that were out pilfering other parts of my home are trying to get back through that hole. And I am laughing.(and killing them, of course)
I haven't figured out how the ants on my kitchen counter are getting there. I am almost convinced that they are being helicoptered in. I will keep you posted. There will be no survivors. A friend of mine said that I sound like Chevy Chase from Caddy Shack. I don't think she is wrong. These ants are making me crazy.
Labels: ants and crap again.
Comments:
<< Home
We have ants that come up through the foundation under the island. Weird, huh?? Maybe there is a spot on yours they are coming up from. Kill, Kill, Kill
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
Subscribe to Posts [Atom]
