Friday, January 2, 2009

Christmas...

I have been slacking big time in the blogging department.  I really have no excuses.  Except, maybe, I have been spending some time with the family.  Ya, that is why I have been not blogging.  So here is my attempt to catch up.
The week of Christmas started out with Grandma Weez's 78th  birthd
ay.  We celebrated it with a hike, picnic lunch and visit to the zoo.  We had a great time.  

On Christmas Eve we go over to Jason's parent's house for dinner and presents.  We all had a great time.  Sadly, this is the only picture I took while we were there.

Then we went home to open one present.  No surprise
 what that was...
 
On Christmas morning we got up at about 8, which was great. They were all excited with the loot.  This year was nice.  No one wanted anything big.  We didn't have to put anything together, or spend time reading directions.  Now that is my kind of Christmas. Later we headed to my mom's for dinner.  It was a good day.  

Labels: , ,


Comments:
Christmas was like that for us too. The biggest thing I bought was Xander's airsoft gun and that was still pretty inexpensive.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]