Friday, September 4, 2009

Christian turns 9




Christian's birthday was so much fun. And super easy. He invited a bunch of friends. They played Glow in the Dark Ultimate Frisbee. I got a bunch of glow sticks from the dollar store. They broke into 2 teams. Each team got a color. And the frisbee got a color. THen we went to the greenbelt behind our house. The game is a combination of football and frisbee. They loved it. And all the boys that are Cub Scouts earned a belt loop. I know sneaky planning on my part.

After the game we had an ice cream eating contest. So funny to watch. And kids still come and talk to me about how fun it was. I love parties like that. Not much planning. Not much cost. But loads of fun. And I love all those boys. He has such a good group of friends.

Labels:


Comments:
That looks like fun. I may have to steal that Idea.
 
It was a super fun party. I think the men had as much fun as the boys!
 
Happy Birhtday yesterday!

xoxox
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]